1. Remove beads from the string and set in different piles. Arrange beads in rows next to each serving piece for desired effect.
2. Use needle-nose pliers to create a circular design at the end of the wire. Set the design on one end of the first serving piece.
3. Thread beads individually on the wire. Wrap the wire several times around the bead and/or serving piece before threading the next bead.
4. Continue to the other end of the handle; create a circular design and trim the end.
5. Repeat for the other serving utensil.