1. Start by embellishing the leaf connectors with beads. Cut a one-yard piece of silver 28-gauge wire. Starting at one end of the leaf connector, wrap on the wire a few times.
2. Create a leaf by stringing 4-7 seed beads, then trapping the last bead by going back down through the next-to-last bead previously strung. Continue stringing 3-6 more beads, then also going back through the starting bead to create a leaf shape.
3. Wrap the wire a few more times and add a single 2mm pearl.
4. Wrap a few more times to situate the wire in a new spot and add a new leaf in the same manner as above. Vary the size and shape of the leaves for a more natural look.
5. Continue adding leaves and single 2mm pearls until achieving the desired fullness.
6. Repeat on a second leaf connector, mirroring the shape of the first one.
7. To assemble the necklace, string a single 8mm glass pearl onto a silver eyepin and form a simple loop.
8. String on a single 6mm glass pearl onto an eyepin and form a simple loop. Repeat and connect together to create two chains of pearl connectors, each 6&-7&long.
9. Assemble the necklace, finishing off the ends with a silver lobster clasp
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.