Denim Blue Stretch Bracelets
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cousin®:Dark Blue Bead Mix (3 pk)8mm Matte Blue Beads (1 pk)8mm Blue Pearls (1 pk)Silver/Crystal 3-Strand Spacer (1 pk)
- .8mm clear stretch cord (48')
- Wire cutters
1. Cut (3) 12' lengths of stretch cord.
2. Thread the following pattern onto each cord: (8) dark blue beads, through the hole of a 3-strand spacer, (8) matte blue beads, through the hole of a 3-strand spacer, (8) blue pearls and through the hole of a 3-strand spacer.
3. Tie each cord in a double knot and trim the excess. The knots should be hidden against the 3-strand spacer.
4. Cut a 12' length of stretch cord.
5. Thread on (6) blue pearls, (6) matte blue beads, (6) dark blue beads and (6) matte blue beads.
6. Tie the cord into a double knot and trim the excess.