SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Krylon ColorMaster Gloss:
- Peekaboo Blue
- Pewter Gray
- Krylong ColorMaster Satin Brown Boots
- Krylon ColorMaster Primer in Gray
- Small wooden desktop unit
- Protective gloves & eyewear
- Newspaper to protect work surface & for masking
- Vacuum cleaner and/or tack cloth
- Painter's tape
- Sand paper - fine grit
- Drawer pulls
1. Cover the work surface with newspaper.
2. Determine color blocking pattern for drawers.
3. Lightly sand all surfaces.
4. Remove all dust with a vacuum followed by a tack cloth.
5. Remove and separate the drawers from storage base.
6. Paint all surfaces with primer.
7. Allow to dry completely.
8. Once dry, clean with tack cloth again.
9. Paint the base of the storage with Brown Boots and set aside. Allow to dry.
10. Measure and mark the colorblocks on the drawer faces.
11. Beginning with the Pewter Gray, mask off all of the colorblocks, leaving the Pewter Gray blocks unmasked.
12. Paint following instructions on the can with the Pewter Gray colorblocks.
13. Allow to dry completely.
14. Remove masking.
15. Tape off all of the colorblocks but the Peekaboo Blue.
16. Paint and allow to dry completely.
17. Remove masking.
18. Tape off all of the colorblocks but the Tomato Red.
19. Paint and allow to dry completely.
20. Remove masking.
21. Allow to dry for several hours.
22. Attach drawer pulls to the centers of each colorblock.
23. Let cure for 24-72 hours before assembling all of the drawers.