SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cousin®:4mm Crystal Bicones (1 pk)6mm Crystal Bicones (1 pk)4/6mm Blue Bicones (1 pk)4/6mm Red Bicones (1 pk)
- Silver head pins (126 pc)
- Silver 4mm jump rings (12 pc)
- Silver 6mm jump rings (10 pc)
- Silver earring wires (2 pc)
- Needle nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Link (6) 4mm jump rings together. Link (5) 6mm jump rings together. Attach one end of the 6mm jump rings to one end of the 4mm jump ring section.
2. Attach an earring wire to the other end of the 6mm linked jump rings.
3. Make (11) 4mm crystal drops, (11) 4mm red drops, (11) 4mm blue drops, (10) 6mm crystal drops, (10) 6mm red drops and (10) 6mm blue drops.
4. Attach (6) 6mm drops to each of the 6mm jump rings, mixing the colors together on each jump ring.
5. Attach (6) 4mm drops to each of the first 4mm jump rings and (3) 4mm drops to the last 4mm jump ring. Mix the colors together on each jump ring.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 for the matching earring.