Diamond Box Banner Garland
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 12"x12" Hello Darling stack
- DCWV® Diamond Box template
- Twine, jute, or fishing line-type of material
- Scoring tools
- Paper piercer
- Paper crafting Adhesive
- Tape (optional)
- Print and cut out the DCWV Box template.
- Select desired prints from the stack. Hold or tape the template down onto the back of the first page, then trace around the template and cut out. Repeat with remaining prints.
- Using the dotted lines on the template as a guide, score each piece to match.
- One by one, fold and adhere each box together with the tabs on the inside.
- Use the paper piercer to put 2 holes in one of the peaks of each box as shown.
- String all the boxes onto a section of twine.
- Display where desired.
Diamond Box Banner Garland is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Maroke from no pdf to download wanted to make these and cannot as the PDF file is not valid/there
Date published: 2016-02-21
Items in This Collection