Dimensional Flower Gift Bag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 4"x5-1/8" craft bag
- 8-1/2"x11" cardstock: green & 2 shades of 1 color
- Decorative tissue paper
- Adhesive foam dots
- 1/8" round hole punch
- Tissue paper
- Creative crinkle
- Design and cut out tissue paper leaves.
- Trace and cut out 5 large flower shapes: 3 in the lighter shade of cardstock and 2 in the darker shade.
- Refer to photo. Adhere the centers of the flowers to the bag; bend petals up slightly.
- Trace smaller flower shapes: 3 on dark cardstock and 2 on the light. Cut out the petals.
- Attach center of small flowers inside larger flowers with pieces of foam dots. Bend petals up slightly.
- Punch out 5 small circles. Glue one in the center of each flower.
- Place gift inside the tissue paper and place inside the bag. Add tissue paper and crinkle.