Dino Bean Bags
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Expression® Personal Electronic Cutter
- Cricut® Dinosaur Tracks cartridge
- Black fabric paint
- Freezer paper
- Iron & pressing surface
- Stencil brush
- Dry beans or rice
- Scissors or rotary cutter
- Basic sewing supplies
1. Create stencils. Using Dinosaur Tracks cartridge and freezer paper, cut one <Stegos>, one <Diplod>, and one <Insect1>. Remove interior pieces, saving negative cuts. Iron cuts onto fabric.
2. Use fabric paint and stencil brush to carefully stencil in dinosaurs. Allow to dry. Peel off freezer paper.
3. Cut stenciled fabric to sizes desired. Cut backing pieces. Pin fabric, right sides in.
4. Sew 3 sides, leave 4th open.
5. Turn pieces inside out. Fill with beans or rice. Sew closed.