SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 12"x12" Kidosaurus stack
- Large paper mache hat box
- Assorted dinosaurs
- Brown fur
- Orange pom-pom trim
- Paper crafting adhesive (including decoupage glue and hot glue)
- Paper trimmer
- Mod Podge®
1. Decoupage the inside and outside of the box, using prints from the stack. Set aside to dry.
2. Once decoupage glue is dry, add orange trim around the lid of the box. Cut out a saying from the stack, as well as the wooly mammoth dinosaur and add to the top of the box. Add fur to the wooly mammoth.
3. Once all the glue is dry, put dinosaurs inside the box and enjoy.