SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 12"X12" Kidosaurus stack
- DCWV® 6"x6" Corrugated Paper stack
- Medium bound notebook
- Small binder clips
- Paper clips
- Small hole punch
- Paper trimmer
- Paper crafting adhesive (including adhesive foam squares and glue dots if desired)
1. Cover the outside of the notebook using a print in the stack.
2. Cover the insides of the book cover with a 2nd print from the stack, ensuring that all raw edges from the outside are covered.
3. Embellish the inside pages of the book by cutting out tags from the stack. Attach them in creative ways such as the following: tie them onto a piece of corrugated paper with jute then attach to the book, paperclip them in, add them in with a binder clip, or glue them into the middle using adhesive.
4. Embellish the front and/or back cover by cutting out more tags, words, or dinosaurs from the stack. Adhere them directly on the cover or use your corrugated paper and adhesive foam squares to give them dimension.
5. Tie the book closed with a section of jute and wrap.