1. Dampen scarf under running water. Wring out excess water and lay flat on covered work surface. Loosely pleat bottom of scarf.
2. Mix Lime dye according to package instructions.
3. Apply Lime dye to bottom of scarf, allowing the dye to wick upward.
4. Cover scarf with plastic and allow to set 6-8 hours.
5. Rinse the scarf under running water to remove any excess dye. Allow scarf to air dry.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.