Dip Dye Scarf
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® One-Step Tie-Dye® Mini Kit: Neon
- 100% natural fiber printed scarf
- Disposable plastic table cover
- Protected work surface
1. Dampen scarf under running water. Wring out excess water and lay flat on covered work surface. Loosely pleat bottom of scarf.
2. Mix Lime dye according to package instructions.
3. Apply Lime dye to bottom of scarf, allowing the dye to wick upward.
4. Cover scarf with plastic and allow to set 6-8 hours.
5. Rinse the scarf under running water to remove any excess dye. Allow scarf to air dry.