Dip Dyed and Stamped Cloth Napkins
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 yard linen (light colored)
- Fabric dye
- Fabric paint/sponge brush
- Freezer paper
- Plastic stencil
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Iron & pressing surface
1. Cut 20“x20“ squares of linen, and then dip dye the end of one side (using the instructions on the dye).
2. Once the dying is done and dry, hem around the entire square napkin.
3. Using freezer paper, write out the letters, cut them carefully, and iron the freezer paper onto the fabric, shiny side down. Carefully sponge the paint over the freezer paper stencil. (Optional: use a plastic stencil or stamps to write out the letters).
4. Allow the paint to dry completely. Remove the freezer paper.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products