Dipped Glass Vases
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Folkart Multi-Surface Paints: Pure Orange, Aqua, Moon Yellow
- Three glass Libbey® vases
- Stencil tape
- Round foam applicator
- Craft knife
- Rubbing alcohol
1. Wash and dry vases. Wipe with rubbing alcohol. Allow to dry.
2. To give the dipped glass effect tape off each vase at the bottom at an angle.
3. Pounce with the foam applicator. Allow to dry. Add a second coat and allow to dry.
4. Score with the craft knife along the edge of the tape and then carefully remove tape.
5. Cures in 21 days or bake it to cure. Bake: Air dry 1 hour. Place in cool oven, heat to 350. Bake 30 minutes, cool in oven, remove.