Discoveries Burlap Panel
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tim Holtz® Idea-ology®:
- 6"x8" Burlap Panel
- Paper Stash: Menagerie, Found Relatives
- Clipboard Clips
- Linen Ribbon
- Jute String
- WordBands: Observations, Ruler Ribbon, Alpha Parts
- Framed Industrious Stickers: Framed Ephemera: Thrift Shop
- Remnant Rubs: Botanicals, Box Corners, Mirrored Stars, Grungepaper, Sanding Grip
- Ranger® Distress Paint:
- Kits #2,4 Distress Ink
- Vintage Photo
- Ink Blending Tool
- Inkssentials™ Glue N’Seal
- Tattered Leaves Bigz™ Die
- Vagabond™ machine
1. Lightly paint edges of Burlap Panel with Distress Paint.
2. Cut paper 51?2"x71?2". Ink the edges with Distress Ink using Ink Blending Tool.
3. Adhere paper & Ruler Ribbon to Burlap Panel with Glue N’ Seal.
4. Paint Alpha Parts, Number & metal pieces with Distress Paint. Allow to dry. Sand metal pieces with Sanding Grip to distress.
5. Attach Clipboard Clip by using scissors to snip holes through Burlap Panel & tying onto Burlap Panel with Linen Ribbon.
6. Add Found Relative under Clipboard Clip & embellish with Industrious Sticker Frame & Mirrored Star.
7. Die-cut leaf with Tattered Leaves Bigz™ Die from Grungepaper. Paint with Distress Paint.
8. Tie Linen Ribbon Around Canvas with bow; fray ends.
9. Insert Jute String through Word Band. Tie Jute String bow just below Linen Ribbon.
10. Adhere Ephemera, Alpha Part & Tattered Leaf to Burlap Panel.
11. Add Remnant Rubs to Clipboard Clip & background.
12. Adhere Box Corners to Burlap Panel with Glue N‘ Seal.