Disney Count-Down Board
- EK Success™ papercrafting coordinates:
12"x12" Mickey and Friends Paper Pad
Herma Dotto Permanent Adhesive Tape Runner
3D-Dots™ adhesive: white 1/8" foam circles
Cutter Bee® scissors
Cutterpede® paper trimmer
- Black cardstock
- Transparency sheet
- 9" unfinished rectangular wood plaque
- White board pen
- Yellow polka dot ribbon
- Anywhere hole punch
- Sanding block
1. Trace plaque onto backside of Mickey squares pattern paper. Cut out & adhere to sign. Sand excess paper.
2. Cut 3"x5" piece of red dot paper. Adhere to plaque.
3. Print title on transparency sheet. Cut 3"x5" piece from transparency sheet. Adhere in place over red dot paper.
4. Cut 3" Mickey icon head from black dot pattern paper. Adhere to black cardstock. Trim & lightly sand edges. Punch two holes & thread a length of ribbon through them. Knot the ribbon.
5. Insert white board pen into ribbon knot.