Disney Keepsakes Tin
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut items: Personal Electronic Cutter Disney Mickey font cartridge
- Cuttlebug items: Die Cutter and Embosser Spots and Dots embossing folder
- Flat tin container
- 12"x12" Cardstock: yellow, red, light blue, white
- Acrylic paint: black, red
- Foam brush
- Steel wool
- Matte Mod Podge
- Use foam brush to paint top of tin black and bottom red. Allow to dry.
- Cut out Disney name using Cricut machine, Mickey font cartridge and white cardstock; cut one 2" [disney]. Using yellow cardstock, press Shadow feature and cut one 2" [disney].
- Emboss white letters using Cuttlebug machine and Spots and Dots embossing folder. Adhere white letters to yellow letters, and adhere to top of tin.
- Using Cricut machine, Mickey Font cartridge and blue cardstock, cut 1-1/4" letters to spell "Our". Cut 1" letters to spell "keepsakes". Using red cardstock, cut 1-1/4" numbers with and without Silhouette feature to write out year. Attach letters and numbers to top of tin.
- Using steel wool, lightly rub paint from tin edges for a distressed look.
- Apply coat of Mod Podge over letters and tin to seal project. Allow to dry.