Distressed Cottage Step Stool
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Home Decor Chalk Paint: White Adirondack & Java
- Clear Wax
2 flat 3/4" paintbrushes
Medium grit sandpaper
1. Basecoat the stool with Java. Allow to dry for 24 hours between coats. Add a second coat. Allow to dry.
2. Brush on the Clear Wax after the paint has dried for at least 24 hours. Allow to dry.
3. Paint the topcoat with White Adirondack. Allow to dry.
4. Sand desired areas for a distressed look. Wipe off.
5. Add another coat of Clear Wax on top. Allow to dry. Buff with soft cloth.