SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wood crate
- Spray paint: brown
- Acrylic paint: white & ivory
- 1-1/2" flat brush
- White candle
1. Spray the crate with brown spray paint.
2. Rub the edges and slats of the crate with the sides of the candle. Wherever wax is applied will be where the brown paint will show through.
3. Paint the crate with the white and ivory paint. Paint over the wax application, on all surfaces.
4. Sand the crate, paying special attention to the areas that have been waxed. The paint will sand off easily, exposing the brown paint beneath.