1. Base paint letter dark brown and allow to dry.
2. Paint letter blue and allow to dry.
3. Sand the sides and edges of the letter with a sanding block. Wipe down letter with a clean cloth to remove paint and dust.
4. Ink the edges of the letter with an inkpad and a sponge dabber.
5. Cut an 8" section of burlap ribbon. Fray the edges by removing some of the burlap strands on each side. Attach the bottom section to the back top portion of the letter with hot glue.
6. Fold top portion of the burlap strip over 1" to form a pocket. Glue along the edge and press firmly in place.
7. Cut a 10" section of twine. Slide through the opening at the top of the burlap ribbon. Loop twine through about 3 times to form a 1-1/2" loop. Knot loops together and hide knot under burlap pocket.
8. Cut a 24" section of burlap ribbon and make a simple bow with tails. Hot glue to the burlap strip just under the twine loop.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>