DIY Huntress Mason Jar Pencil Sharpener
Project Courtesy of: Hometalk’s DIY Homecrafts
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Ball Jars® Canning Jars
- Double hole pencil sharpener
- Elmer's® All Purpose Instant Krazy Glue®
- Drill & drill bit
1. Locate the center of the mason jar cover and use a drill bit to create a hole that is big enough to be an opening for the sharpener.
2. Match the opening of the mason jar to the pencil sharpener and glue the sharpener underneath the mason jar lid.
3. Once glued to the underside of the mason jar cover, add an additional layer of glue to seal the sharpener on.