DIY Patriotic Metal Flag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1- Corrugated wavy hanging aluminum metal panel
- 1- Metal star, size=6”
- 1- Metal star, size=14”
- 1- Jar of Nautical Blue Home Décor chalk paint
- 1- Jar of Imperial Red Home Décor chalk paint
- 1- Jar of Adirondack White Home Décor chalk paint
- 1-Flat 2” paint brush
- 1- Small birch round piece of wood
- 1- Tube of E6000 glue
- Hot glue gun and glue stick
- Using the flat paintbrush and the Imperial Red chalk paint, sparsely paint a 2” strip at the top of the wavy metal panel all the way across. Skip down 2-3” and paint another red strip. Continue this pattern until you have reach the bottom of the metal panel. You should have a total of 4 red stripes
- Paint the big star Nautical blue and let it dry.
- Paint the edges of the little star white and let it dry.
- Glue the blue star in the upper left corner of the metal panel.
- Glue the birch round disk on the bottom of the white edged star in the middle and let it dry.
- Place E6000 glue on the edges of the birch round disk. Place a big glob of hot glue in the middle of the birch round disk. Flip the white star over and position it on the blue star. Hold it for a few seconds until cooled.