DIY Scalloped Sharpie Mug
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Ceramic Mug
- Gold Sharpie™ Permanent Marker
- Bottle cap (Approx. 1" in diameter)
- Rubbing alcohol
- Cotton balls
- Clear cellophane gift wrap
1. Starting at the top of the mug, trace semi-circles with a the permanent marker in a scallop pattern, using the bottle cap as a guide.
2. Repeat Step 1 until you've reached desired number of rows of scallops. Add dots to the scallop pattern if desired.
3. Fill mug with candy.
4. Using clear cellophane gift wrap, wrap the mug and gather open ends at the top of the mug.
5. Secure with ribbon.