DIY Wedding Menu Pallet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Martha Stewart Crafts™:
- Chalkboard Paint – Arrowhead
- Erasable Liquid Chalk
- Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint – Beach Glass
- Chalkboard Silkscreen – Phrases
- Chalkboard Stencil – Pendant Bunting
- Wood pallet
- Flat brush #12
- Stencil brush 1/4”
- Paper towels
- Foam plates
- Water basin
- Craft knife (optional)
1. Paint pallet Arrowhead.
2. Cut apart screen and place on pallet slat. Smooth for more contact.
3. Apply erasable liquid chalk. Remove screen and wash. Lay adhesive side up on a paper towel to dry.
4. Stencil starburst element from chalkboard stencil onto pallet where desired with Beach Glass.
5. Write menu items and decorative flourishes with chalk.
Sharpen end of chalk with craft knife to make a point for easier writing.