DIY Wedding Mini Chalkboard Pallet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Martha Stewart Crafts™:
- Chalkboard Paint – Arrowhead
- Erasable Liquid Chalk
- Chalkboard Silkscreen – Phrases
- Walnut Hollow® rustic pallet 14”x12”
- Stencil brush 1/4”
- Flat brush #12
- Water basin
- Foam plates
- Paper towels
1. Sand pallet slats for a smoother surface.
2. Paint entire pallet with Arrowhead. Allow to dry and apply a second coat if necessary.
3. Cut apart screen and place phrase on slat of pallet. Smooth screen for more contact. Tape off flourishes under phrase.
4. Apply erasable liquid chalk. Remove screen and wash. Allow to dry.
5. Reapply screen so flourishes are on the slat under phrase. Apply erasable liquid chalk. Repeat cleaning of screen.
6. Write words and any fun icons with chalk.
Personalize with a date or sentiment.