1. Cut a rectangle from the team fleece by measuring around the dog’s neck and adding 2" for the top and bottom of the rectangle. Divide this number in half to get the measurement of the rectangle’s sides.
2. Fold the fleece in half lengthwise, matching the two sides. Mark the center on the boom of the rectangle. Draw two lines from the upper corners to this marking to create a symmetrical triangle. Cut out the triangle.
3. Cut a strip of the white fur that measures 3" longer than the top of the fleece bandana by 4" wide
1. With right sides together, fold the strip in half widthwise and pin in place. Stitch the two short sides together in a 1/2" seam allowance. Turn right side out. Fold each of the raw edged under 1/2" and baste.
2. Sandwich the fabric in between the two basted sides of the fur strip, centering it. Pin in place. Stitch through all thickness, 1/4" from basted edges of fur. Stitch pom-pom to the bottom point.
3. Stitch Velcro to each end of fabric.