SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 yds. 1" nylon webbing
- 2 yds. 1/2" or 3/4" decorative trim
- D-ring or swivel hook
- Clear drying glue (optional)
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
1. Cut 2" from webbing.
2. Sew or glue trim to top of nylon webbing overlapping 1" on each end.
3. Fold down 6" for handle. Stitch around end in box shape. Then sew an "X" inside box. Stitch around again to secure handle.
4. On other side, slip nylon webbing into D-ring or swivel hook. Fold under webbing 2" sew same as for handle. Secure by stitching around end another time.