Seam allowances are ¼” throughout
RS = right sides
WS = wrong sides
1. Fold fabric A in half with RS together. Stitch all open sides leaving a 2” opening at the end.
2. Push fabric through the opening turning it RS out. Press piece.
3. Repeat with fabric B.
4. Run a base stitch through the center of both A and B. Pull on thread to cinch both pieces at the center. Place piece B on top of A and run a secure stitch to hold both pieces together.
5. Cut the remnant holiday fabric 2”x5”. Fold in half RS together and sew along long edge. Flip fabric so that RS shows. Wrap around the center of the bow and stitch in place.
6. Cut a 1”x1½” piece of fabric A using pinking shears. Place over the holiday remnant seam that was sewn in step 5. Stitch down.
7. Cut a 2”length of elastic. Loop and stitch to back of bow. Be sure to position loop so that collar will slide through and bow will lay horizontal on dog.