Seam allowances are ¼” throughout
RS = right sides
WS = wrong sides
1. Fold fabric A in half with RS together. Stitch all open sides leaving a 2” opening at the end.
2. Push fabric through the opening turning it RS out. Press piece.
3. Repeat with fabric B.
4. Run a base stitch through the center of both A and B. Pull on thread to cinch both pieces at the center. Place piece B on top of A and run a secure stitch to hold both pieces together.
5. Cut the remnant holiday fabric 2”x5”. Fold in half RS together and sew along long edge. Flip fabric so that RS shows. Wrap around the center of the bow and stitch in place.
6. Cut a 1”x1½” piece of fabric A using pinking shears. Place over the holiday remnant seam that was sewn in step 5. Stitch down.
7. Cut a 2”length of elastic. Loop and stitch to back of bow. Be sure to position loop so that collar will slide through and bow will lay horizontal on dog.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>