1. Wash surfaces in warm soapy water. Allow to dry. Wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any residue.
2. Apply Wisteria, Polar Blue and Key Lime Liquid Fill Transparent with spray system. NOTE: There is no need to use a spray medium when spray painting with Liquid Fill Transparent. Tape off areas where desired before spraying. Apply a second coat if a stronger color is desired. After spraying carefully remove tape using craft knife to score along tape line.
3. Cut out desired design elements. Remove the backing from the silkscreen and set aside to later store the silkscreen. Silkscreen doily designs on glass bottles and ceramic pieces using Gloss Opaque Wedding Cake and Beach Glass Frost Translucent.
4. The squeegee is ideal for flat surfaces or large spaces. Apply a line of paint along one edge of the silkscreen. Place the squeegee above the line of paint and pull it down into the design area with light, even pressure. Use a smooth, fluid motion to spread the paint. Continue spreading until the paint fills the entire design area.
5. The pouncer is ideal for curved or intricate areas and small surfaces. Pour a small amount of paint onto your palette. Load the paint sparingly on a pouncer, dab off excess, and onto silkscreen. Apply second coat if necessary.
6. While paint is still wet, carefully peel off the silkscreen. Wash and completely dry silkscreens before reusing. Let painted designs dry for 30 minutes before applying another silkscreen. Allow project to dry completely.
7. All painted glass projects should be cured to increase the paint’s durability. Use either of the following techniques:
8. Bake to Cure – Place dry painted glassware into cool oven. Set oven to 350°F and bake for 30 minutes. Glass must heat gradually with the oven to avoid breakage. Do not place glass in a hot oven. After 30 minutes, turn off the oven. Allow glass to cool completely in oven. Wait 72 hours before using.
9. Air Cure – Air dry completed projects for 21 days before using.
10. Rinse silkscreens and tools immediately after use to remove excess paint. Do not allow paint to dry on silkscreen.
NOTE: Use only the Air Cure technique for projects decorated with Glitter Glass paints.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>