SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Explore® machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- 12"x12" Standard Grip Cricut® cutting mat
- Cricut® Explore Scoring Stylus
- Cricut® Antiquity Pen in Midnight
- Cricut® Vinyl in Gold
- Cricut® Transfer Tape
- Cricut® Cardstock in white (5)
- Pink patterned paper (1)
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Red leather ribbon
- Gold clip
- Go to cricut.com/design, sort project list by “Gear” and click on Doily Notebook & Arrow Pencil.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to insert the Cricut® Antiquity Pen in Midnight and Cricut Explore® Scoring Stylus into accessory clamp A.
- In Cricut Design Space™, cut images from vinyl, cardstock and patterned paper.
- Fold the notebook cover and pages on the score lines.
- Stack the individual pages of the notebook together with all the folds on the left (they are not stacked inside each other but a stack of individual pages with all the folds on the same side).
- Apply hot glue to the inside spine of the notebook cover between the score lines.
- Press the folded edges of the pages into the hot glue to create the binding.
- Follow the instructions for Cricut® Vinyl to apply the gold doily to the notebook.
- Use the hot glue to adhere the feather to the end of the pencil.
- Embellish as desired.
Items in This Collection
Item # 14142350
Item # prd41271