SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Explore® Machine
- Cricut Design Spacesoftware
- Cricut® Edge to Edge cartridge
- Cricut® 12” x 24” StandardGrip cutting mat
- Cricut® Tools, Weeder
- Cricut® Iron-on Lite, White
- Cricut® Paper Trimmer
- Press cloth or clean cotton cloth
- Place Cricut® Iron-on sheet, liner side down, onto Cricut® cutting mat.
- Follow the instructions in Cricut Design Spaceto cut the images from iron-on. Be sure to check the “Mirror images (for iron-on)” box in the Mat Preview window before you cut.
- Use the Cricut® Tools, Weeder to remove negative Cricut® Iron-on film, leaving only the desired cut image on the liner.
- Use a paper trimmer to cut each doily in half.
- Preheat the skirt with the iron.
- Place the doily images liner side up on the skirt, cover with the press cloth or clean cotton cloth, and apply medium pressure with the iron for 25-30 seconds. Flip the material over and apply medium pressure with the iron to the back of the material for an additional 25 to 30 seconds.
- Allow to cool. Remove lining.
Items in This Collection
Item # 14142350