Donut Apron DIY
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Plain white apron
- Iron-on transfer paper (for light-colored fabric)
- Donut photo download (www.abeautifulmess.typepad.com/files/donuts.zip)
- Canon PIXMA iP8720 Crafting Printer
- Print your donuts onto the transfer paper (suggested: on multiple sheets of 8.5”x11” paper).
- Cut around the outside and inside edge of each of your donuts. Place your donuts on top of your apron to see which placement you like the best.
- Flip each donut over so the printed side is facing the apron, and follow the instructions on your iron-on paper to adhere the donut. Note: most iron-ons require an iron that has the steam turned off, so make sure you change that setting before you iron.
- Once all of the donuts are ironed on, allow the paper to completely cool before slowly peeling off the backing.
- Once all of the backings are removed, your apron should be ready to wear!