Track Order |
My Account |(login)
Shopping Cart: (0)
Be the first to rate this project!
Project courtesy of DecoArt
Crafting Time: 1-2 hours
Skill Level: Some experience necessary
Note: Allow coats of paint to dry between steps.
1. Draw heart on piece of paper to fit size of bucket.
2. Cut out paper heart and attach to front of bucket using a piece of rolled-up tape in center of heart.
3. Holding bucket with one hand, press sides of heart pattern down onto bucket.
4. Use handle end of paintbrush to dot an Americana® Gloss Enamels® paint color around edge of paper heart.
5. Once first set of dots has created heart shape, carefully remove heart pattern from bucket.
6. Using dotted heart shape as guide, choose second color and add second set of dots inside first heart.
7. Repeat this process, changing colors for each set of hearts.
8. Allow paint to dry completely before using.
Fiskars 5'' Non-Stick Scissors
MadeiraŽ Embroidery Thread Sampler -- 18 spools
Sign up for e-mail updates.
E-mail Customer Service© 2007-2013 JO-ANN STORES, INC. all rights reserved. JOANN.COM® is a registered trademark of Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.