Double Strand Beaded Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Seed beads
- Tube beads
- Coordinating charms
- .5mm clear stretchy cord
- Cut two 10" lengths of clear stretch cord.
- Double knot 1" in from an end and add seed beads.
- String 7" of seed beads. (Add more beads for longer length, fewer for shorter). Knot end. Set aside.
- On the other length of stretch cord, double knot 1" in from an end and add tube beads
- String 7" of tube beads. (Add more beads for longer, less for shorter). Knot end.
- Line up the two beaded strands and slide charms over both strands.
- Tie all ends together, and triple knot. Trim excess.