Double Wrap Team Cowl
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Red Heart® Team Spirit™: 2 skeins Green/White
- Susan Bates® Circular Knitting Needles: 4.5mm [US 7] 32" long
- Stitch marker
- Yarn needle
- GAUGE: 16 sts = 4" [10 cm]; 26 rounds = 4" [10 cm] in Broken Rib Pattern. CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size needle to obtain the gauge.
- Red Heart® Team Spirit™ available in 5 oz (141 g), 244 yd (223 m) skeins
- Cowl is worked in the Round.
- Red Heart® Team Spirit™ is a two-color self-striping yarn. The yarn creates different, random stripes.
- COWL: Cast on loosely 272 sts. Join, being careful not to twist sts. Place marker for beginning of Round.
- Round 1: *K2, p2; repeat from * around.
- Round 2: P1, *K2, p2; repeat from * until 3 sts remain, k2, p1.
- Repeat Rounds 1-2 until Cowl measures 7-1/2" [19 cm] from cast on edge.
- Next Round: Bind off all sts loosely.
- With yarn needle, weave in ends. Block Cowl lightly. Place Cowl around neck, twist Cowl in front once and wrap around neck again.
Cowl Measures 7-3/4" wide x 68" circumference [20 cm x 173 cm]