1. Cut and adhere French Industrial paper to cover book and inserts of the Mini Book Configurations using Glossy Accents.
2. Adhere Tissue Tape along edges of inserts and book.
3. Ink the edges of inserts and book with Distress Ink on an Ink Blending Tool.
4. Poke holes and attach Clipboard clip to inside cover with Hitch Fasteners.
5. Adhere Found Relatives under Clipboard Clip with foam tape.
6. Die cut Sand and Sea elements using watercolor cardstock.
7. Color Sand and Sea elements with Distress Ink on an Ink Blending tool. Paint with Rock Candy Crackle Paint and let dry.
8. Apply Distress Paint to all metal elements to alter. Wipe off excess to reveal raised area.
9. Adhere Mini Lantern to insert and run cord to back book. Attach battery pack of the Lantern to the back of the book with hock and loop tape.
10. Create a little shaker box by filling an insert with some Antique Linen Distress Glitter for sand and little shells. Cover insert with clear packaging or acetate and adhere with Glossy Accents.
11. Fill Corked Vials with Distress Glitter, shells, tie Jute String around the top and adhere to insert.
12. Sand Letterpress letters with Sanding Grip, and color with Distress Stain.
13. Ink edges with Distress Ink on an Ink Blending Tool.
14. Adhere a Mini Burlap Panel to the book and add a seaside poem or photo.
15 Adorn the book with your favorite findings, fishnet, shells, Remnant Rubs and more.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.