1. Separate zipper. With one end of zipper, roll 3 times around to make dragonfly head. Hot glue together.
2. Create two large wings by bending and gluing the zipper together.
3. Do the same for two smaller wings.
4. Before gluing together second small wing, cut off excess zipper.
5. Cut extra zipper to 4" and cut tape diagonally to look like a tail.
6. Glue wider end of tail to bottom of dragonfly wings.
7. Cut out wing shapes of pink felt and neatly stuff pink felt into wings. Glue.
8. Cut out body of dragonfly from black felt.
9. Glue black felt body to back of dragonfly (non-zipper teeth edges)
10. Glue pin to black felt.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.