Draped Chain Vase
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Bubble vase
- Chain #2001-44
- Chain #2001-42
- Metal flower bail loop
- 4mm jump rings
- 2 pair of flat nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Take one of the chains and drape around the top of the vase, so it fits loosely. Hold the chain at this point and cut the last chain link at desired length with pliers.
2. Slide 4 bails onto the chain. Attach a jump ring to each end of the chain and drape the chain around the top of the vase.
3. Attach a connector to each of the bails with a jump ring.
4. Add 4 bails to the next length of chain. Attach a jump ring to the end of the chain and attach it to one of the connectors. Continue to drape the chain to form scallops and attach to the connectors with jump rings.
5. Drape a finer chain to the bottom connectors with jump rings.
6. Attach connectors to the center of the loops on the first row with jump rings. Repeat Step 4.
7. If desired, drape more chain from the second chain with jump rings.