Dream Big Canvas
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars&®:Amplify&® Mixed Media Shears (10")AdvantEdge&™Punch system starter setDotted Herringbone large punch cartridgeCeltic Knot large punch cartridge
- Gesso paint primer
- Acrylic paint
- Embossing paste
- Patterned paper
- Glue dots
- Paint brush
1. Prime canvas with gesso paint, allow to dry. Apply acrylic paint color, coat as many times as needed to attain desired shade.
2. Create the first stencil using Fiskars&® AdvantEdge&™ Dotted Herringbone Large Punch Cartridge. Apply embossing paste generously to one side of the stencil, lightly press onto canvas in various locations. Reapply as needed.
3. Repeat step 2 using Fiskars&® AdvantEdge&™ Celtic Knot Large Punch Cartridge.
4. Use gesso paint bottle as a dispenser and squeeze the gesso onto the canvas in long, intertwining lines. Do not spread out paint.
5. Arrange a paper collage using different bits of patterned papers, stickers and letters. Trim materials into desired shapes using Fiskars&® Amplify&® Mixed Media Shears (10"). Adhere to canvas with glue dots.
6. Add embellishments for added dimension.