SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Paper mache letters to spell DREAM
- Paints: yellow, pink, green, blue, neon yellow, neon pink, neon green, neon blue
- Paintbrushes: 1/2" flat, small round
- Black Sharpie® marker
1. Basecoat the edges of the letters pink. Apply 2 coats for good coverage. When dry, apply 2 coats of neon pink. Note: The neon paints are transparent and work well when treated as a glaze over a more opaque basecoat.
2. Basecoat the fronts of the letters with 2 coats of yellow. Let dry. Over this, apply 2 coats of neon yellow.
3. Outline the letters (where pink meets yellow) with black Sharpie® marker, making a wavering line. Draw shapes and lines on the letters with black Sharpie® marker, making a different pattern on each.
4. Fill in the designs and lines with neon paints.