Dream Sequin Flower Box
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Dream Sequins Ribbon
- Dream Sequins Tape
- Paper mache container, approximately 6"- 8"
- Double sided permanent tape
- Flower picks of choice
- 1 yd. 2" wide ribbon of choice
- 1 block floral foam
- 20 gauge silver floral wire
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Wire cutters
1. Peel backer paper from sequin tape and wrap around container. Continue to add additional rows until container is covered.
2. Cut a foam block to the size of the container and hot glue into place. Set aside.
3. Cut three pieces of floral wire.
a. 12" (1)
b. 8" (1)
c. 6" (1)
4. Place wire in the center of double stick tape and fold over covering the wire completely. Bend sequin ribbon wires into shapes of choice to accent the arrangement.
5. Wrap sequin ribbon around wire while folding to create sequin loop accents. Set aside.
6. Make a looped bow with ribbon and secure with a 12" piece of floral wire, leaving extra wire which will be used to secure into floral foam. Cut pieces of sequin tape and add to bow loops.
7. Trim floral picks to desired length and place in foam. Add in bow and sequin ribbon accents using hot glue to secure.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products