Dream Sequin Visor
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Dream Sequins
- Dream Sequins Tape
- Foam visor of choice
- Glue dots
1. Cut sequin tape in half without removing backer paper.
2. Peel backer paper 6" down and cut excess paper off for easier handling. Place a strip of tape vertically on visor leaving 1/2&" overlap on top and bottom of visor and press to secure. Excess tape will be trimmed later to create a clean edge.
3. Repeat by pealing backer tape, placing additional strips 1" apart until stripes have been created across the visor.
4. Continue adding additional strips of sequin tape in a horizontal direction leaving 1" between each row. Be sure to leave 1/2" excess on both ends of each placed.
5. Once a grid of tape has been placed on the visor, select sequins to embellish. Oversized sequin circles or squares can be placed in the grid using glue dots to secure.
6. Turn the visor over and trim off 1/2" tape excess.