Dreamy Cream Floral Wreath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 18" grapevine wreath
- 2 pkgs 22-gauge cloth stem wire
- 1 bolt each Offray ribbon: gold/cream, basil, fern
- Three 30" long-needle pine sprays with pine cones
- 2 pine branches with iridescent berries
- 1 pine branch with long pine cones
- 1 grape leaves bush
- 1 hydrangea bush, cream
- 1 poinsettia bush, champagne
- 1 fern bush, metallic champagne
- 3 holly branches, champagne glitter
- Wire cutters
- Glue gun & dual-temp glue sticks
- Refer to photo for placement of all items.
- Loosen grapevine wreath by removing spiral & gently pulling until desired shape is achieved.
- Use cloth-covered wire to secure wreath to maintain shape.
- Cut long stems off all pine branches, poinsettia and hydrangea bushes.
- Beginning with largest pieces, wire pine branches to grapevine wreath.
- Add branches with iridescent berries, then branch with long pine cones.
- Cut grape leaves bush into pieces & glue in place as desired.
- Place & hot glue poinsettias & hydrangeas.
- Cut glitter leaves in pieces & hot glue.
- Cut metallic fern in pieces & hot glue.
- Add 3 ribbons.