1. Squeeze out soft paints, one color at a time, onto palette.
2. Dip sponge pouncer into paint, tap off excess paint until paint is evenly spread out on the pouncer.
3. With umbrella open, apply first color dot to the top of the umbrella. Reapply color if necessary.
4. Apply second dot next to the first. Continue applying dots to create a circle around the top of the umbrella.
5. Apply a second circular row underneath the first still using the first color. For this row, apply under the gaps of the first row creating gaps between each dot.
6. Apply the second color to the umbrella filling in the gaps from the second row.
7. Add a third row of dots repeating second color creating a complete circle.
8. Continue to repeat the application process in steps 4-7 alternating colors until each color is used once.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>