SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- FloraCraft® Brand Products:Make It: Fun® Styrofoam™: Three 3" Balls
- 8-1/4"x10" sheets duct tape: 1 leopard & 1 zebra print
- 6" diameter brown/black shallow bowl (optional)
- 8" scissors
1. Measure and mark with pencil, twenty 1/2"x3" strips of zebra print duct tape. Cut with scissors.
2. Remove backing paper and attach tape strips all over one Styrofoam™ ball, randomly varying directions and overlapping until ball is covered. If needed, cut additional strips to completely cover.
3. Repeat process to cover two other Balls with leopard print duct tape.
4. Optional: place balls in decorative bowl.