Red and Silver Layered Ribbon
1. Make 4 double-sided strips with the Cha Cha Cherry Red tape (16" strip, 25" strip, (2) 24" strips).
2. Use Chrome Duckling Duck Tape to create a border on all of the red, double-sided strips.
3. Cut each end of the 16”? red strip at an angle and then cut the 16" strip in half to create two 8" strips. Tape the 8" strip together to create the tails of the ribbon.
4. The first layer of the Ribbon will be made with the (2) 24”? strips. Cut each strip into (3) 8" strips.
5. Fold the 8”? strips in half and tape the edges together.
6. Tape each folded strip onto the top-center of the tail and layer to create a wreath-like circle.
7. The second layer of the Ribbon will be made with the 25" strip. Cut the strip into (5) 5" strips.
8. Repeat steps 5-6 with 4 of the 5" strips.
9. To create the center piece use 1 of the 5”? strips to create a tube-like fold and tape in the middle.
Christmas Holly Bow
1. Make 12" and 20" double-sided strips with the Cha Cha Cherry Red Duck Tape, backed with the Chrome Duck tape.
2. Decorate both 12" and 20" double-sided strips with a 1/2" Chrome Duck Tape border and use the Clover Green Duckling Duck Tape to create the middle line.
3. Cut the 12" strip in half and then cut a triangle at each end of the new 6" strips to create the tails of the bow.
4. Use the 20”? decorated, double sided stip and tape each end together. Wrap the Green Clover Duckling Duck Tape around the center to create the bow ears.
5. Place the bow tails and ears together and tape with the Green Clover Duckling Duck Tape.
6. To create the Christmas holly decoration, use Green Clover, Cha Cha Red, and Black Duck Tape.
7. Cut out (3) 3" green, double-sided holly leaves and tape together.
8. Cut out (3) 1" x 3/4" red holly berries backed with wax paper. Cut and tape small black circles to complete the berry.
9. Peel off the wax paper backing of the red berries and place onto the green leaves. Tape the holly onto bowto create center piece decoration.
Christmas Jingle Bow
1. Make a 20" double-sided strip with the Cha Cha Cherry Red Duck Tape.
2. Decorate the 20" double-sided strips with a White. Duckling Duck Tape border and use the Clover Green. Duckling Duck Tape to create the middle line.
3. Fold the 20" strip in half and tape at center to create the ears of the bow.
4. Repeat step 1 and step 2 to make a 7”? decorated, double-sided strip. Cut in half and cut triangles at each end to create the tails of the bow.
5. To create the center decoration, create (3) 3" double-sided strips and decorate with white border, green middle line or candy-cane stripes.
6. Wrap and tape the decorated, double sided strips to create-tube like decorations and tape all 3 onto center of bow.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>