1. Create a pattern to use for your Poinsettia leaves. Create three or four different sizes of leaves.
2. Trace a variety of the leaves you created in Step One on a red Duck Tape® Sheet. Fit in as many as you can on the sheet.
3. Cut out the leaves with scissors or a crafting knife and peel off the liner backing.
4. Turn the leaves over so they are sticky side up. Place the floral wire as to imitate the veins of a leaf.
5. Peel off the liner backing of another Red Duck Tape® Sheet and place the entire sheet sticky side up on a surface. Fitting as many as you can, place the leaves you made in Steps Two through Four sticky sides down on the sheet. Cut out the leaves.
6. Attach the leaves to the dowel rod by wrapping small pieces of duct tape around the stem. Refer to photo, attach the smaller leaves first at the top of the dowel rod, and attach larger leaves working your way down.
7. Continue attaching leaves until the poinsettia reaches the desired fullness.
8. Repeat Steps Two through Six, except use a green Duck Tape® Sheet instead of red. Trace only the two largest leaves. The green leaves can be attached to the dowel rod underneath the red leaves.
9. Cover the remainder of the dowel rod by wrapping around strips of green Duck Tape® Sheets.
10. Roll small pieces of yellow duct tape into balls and use as the cluster in the center of each poinsettia plant. Use double-sided tape to attach the cluster.
11. Place a block of Dow Brand Styrofoam® in a pot and stick the dowel rods through to keep them in place.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.