Duct Tape Purse
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Duck Tape duct tape: 1 roll each: pink, white
- 1 empty cereal box
- Scissors or craft knife
- Cut the cereal box in half. Keep the other half for Step 3.
- Cover outside of box with Duck Tape. Overlap tape strips for complete coverage and added strength.
- Using the other half of the cereal box, cut the around the lid of the box to create the top of purse.
- Cover lid with Duck Tape.
- Refer to PDF/photo. Adhere the lid to the base of the tote with more Duck Tape.
- Make a folded strip for the strap.
- Use two 2" pieces of tape to connect ends of the strap to the inside of the purse.
- Cut out Duck Tape shapes to embellish the outside of purse with initials or favorite image.