Duct Tape Bow
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut®:Explore™ machineDesign Space™ free online design software12" x 12" StandardGrip cutting matExplore™ Scoring Stylus
- Duck Tape®: navy blue, silver
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
1. Go to Cricut Design Space (cricut.com/design) and search for the project name.
2. Open the project window and click “Make it Now™. Follow the on-screen prompts to cut and score the pieces of the bow. Place the Duck Tape® on the cutting mat with the paper side down. The score lines will be easier to see.
3. Remove the cut pieces from the mat. Discard the extra.
4. Remove the backing piece from the long, silver piece. Lay it down the middle of the main bow piece.
5. Remove the tape backing from the main bow piece.
6. Put the main bow piece back on the mat, duct tape side down.
7. Fold the side flaps over, using the score lines as a guide.
8. Fold the top and bottom flaps over, using the score lines as a guide.
9. Remove the bow piece from the mat.
10. Pinch the middle of the bow and wrap it with the small piece.
11. Hot glue bow to the headband.
Select Color:Click on a swatch to check availability and Add to Bag
OUT OF STOCK
- Cha Cha Cherry