1. Go to Cricut Design Space (cricut.com/design) and search for the project name.
2. Open the project window and click “Make it Now™. Follow the on-screen prompts to cut and score the pieces of the bow. Place the Duck Tape® on the cutting mat with the paper side down. The score lines will be easier to see.
3. Remove the cut pieces from the mat. Discard the extra.
4. Remove the backing piece from the long, silver piece. Lay it down the middle of the main bow piece.
5. Remove the tape backing from the main bow piece.
6. Put the main bow piece back on the mat, duct tape side down.
7. Fold the side flaps over, using the score lines as a guide.
8. Fold the top and bottom flaps over, using the score lines as a guide.
9. Remove the bow piece from the mat.
10. Pinch the middle of the bow and wrap it with the small piece.
11. Hot glue bow to the headband.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.