1. Rip off a piece of Duck® brand duct tape 30" long. Fold in and overlap edges on the side to make a strip 30"x3/4". Repeat to create 16 strips. These are for the vertical and horizontal pieces.
2. Rip off a piece of Duck® brand duct tape 36" long. Fold in and overlap the edges on the side to make a strip 36"x3/4". Repeat to create 7 strips. These are for the woven pieces that go around the basket.
3. Rip off a piece of Duck® brand duct tape 24" long. Fold in and overlap the edges on the side to make a strip 24"x3/4". Repeat to create 16 strips. These are for the handle.
4. Lay eight 30" strips vertically. Then lay eight 30" strips horizontally weaving them between the vertical strips. Weave them so the woven area is in the center of the strips with equal lengths on each edge.
5. Apply Duck® brand duct tape around the outer edge to secure the woven pieces in place.
6. Weave the 36" strips on the open edges. Keep one edge of the 36" close to the edge on one side overhanging 1". Tape around the outer edge to secure the woven pieces in place. Fold down the 1" side and tape down to finish the edge.
7. Fold up the side that was just woven. Take the excess of the 36" strand and weave onto the next side, folding up the side as weaving progresses and tightly pulling the excess between the sides.
8. Continue until all 4 sides of the basket are woven. Finish off the corner by weaving the end back through the first woven side. Cut off the excess. Do this all the way down the side, trimming off any excess. Run a piece of Duck® brand duct tape along the inside corner to secure in place.
9. To add the handle, cut a piece of Duck® brand duct tape 17". Lay the 24" handle strips of folded Duck® brand duct tape onto the sticky side of the 17" strip, leaving equal ends of exposed strip on each end. Take the loose ends that are not taped and weave them down through the side of the basket in the middle, repeat on the opposite side. Apply a piece of Duck® brand duct tape on the inside to secure the handle in place.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>