1. Wash and dry jar.
2. Cut three 12" pieces of pink zebra Duck Tape®. Fold one long edge of each piece in 1/3 of the tape width. Fold the other long edge of each in to cover first fold. Tape strip will be 1/3 the original width with the sticky side in. Tape the ends together and to a table for stability. Braid the strips together the full length and tape the end to secure.
3. Cut a 14" length of white zebra tape. Tear the piece in half lengthwise. Place one tape around the top just below the lip of the jar and the other one around the bottom of the jar.
4. Put a piece of tape around the braid about 8" from end and cut the remaining off. With the 8" braid going up above the jar edge tape one end down with a 14" piece of tape wrapped around jar. Wrap the jar with additional pieces of tape to cover. Fold the braided piece down and catch in a wrap around the bottom of the jar.
1. Cut five 2" pieces of white tape for flower petals and three 2" green pieces of tape for leaves.
Using one petal piece, fold down one corner diagonally to the opposite corner, leaving a 1/4" section of the sticky side showing on the side and bottom, forming an "L" shape.
2. Fold down top of the "L" so that the folded edges form the shape of the roof of a house. Use the adhesive from the side edge to stick it down, leaving the bottom edge of adhesive showing. One petal is completed. Repeat with the remaining 7 petal and leaf pieces.
3. To form the flower, tightly roll one petal with the adhesive side in. This will be the center of the flower and the rest of the petals will build from the center.
4. Add the next petal, aligning it so the second petal point is not lined up with the center petal point. Wrap the adhesive bottom around the base of the first petal.
5. Continue adding all petals around the base petal to build a flower shape. Stagger the points for a realistic flower look. If the flower begins to develop a cone shape, push down and flatten the flower as petals are added. Finish by adding the three green leaves. Tape flower to jar.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>